Friday, July 2, 2010

Super Awesome Trailer - "Let Me In" International Trailer

It it pretty rare that someone shows me a movie that I haven't heard very much about and I end up liking.  "Let the Right One In" is one of those movies.  My very nice friend Elysia brought this cinematic classic over to watch one night and I instantly added it to one of my favorite horror movies of all time.



Without giving too much away, the movie has a Vampire in it.  With the influx of Twilight and True Blood it is easy to say that the new fad is Vampires.  "Let the Right One in" does not feel like a fad movie it feels like an original story with a fresh perspective on the Vampire tale.  Another thing that sets "Let the Right One in" apart is the fact that it is a foreign film from Sweden.

So....


When I found out that the American Studios wanted to bring the  movie to our neck of the woods, I became very nervous.  There is very few times that a remake of a foreign film is truly on par or better then the original.  The only time I have been modestly pleased with a remake is with "the Ring."  And that wasn't even that great it was just creepy.

With that being said, having watched the International Trailer for "Let Me In", my fear have been appeased.

Enjoy.


If you have yet to see the original you need to add it too your netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment