Tuesday, December 7, 2010

24 Fan Appreciation - World Record Viewing

So as many of you know I am an avid 24 fan.  I am still an ardent supporter that believes 24 is one of the most addictive shows ever.

Yes there were good seasons and bad seasons, but the series as a whole was one of the best crafted television series ever.

Recently a group of Fans and the creators of 24 put together a viewing party to break the continuous television viewing world record.

With 100 viewers to start they watched the entire series of 24 all 86 hours, 6 minutes, and 41 seconds of it.

If I didn't have a job I would have been all over this, give me a 24 pack of red bull, and a comfy couch and I would have joined the 3 other world record holders as having watched the entire series in one viewing.

Below is a video recap of the marathon.



If they every do this again I would totally participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment